ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 case supports up to EATX with metal front panel, tempered-glass side panel, 120 mm RGB fan, 140 mm PWM fan, radiator space reserved, and USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Designed to be noticed: Metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern, and 4mm-thick, smoked, tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals.
- Mobile battle station: Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 30Kg.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync RGB-illuminated fans and one 140mm rear PWM fan, plus up to seven fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
- Space reserved for both front- and top-mounted 360mm water-cooling radiators plus a 140mm radiator at the rear.
- Perfect for TUF Gaming motherboards: Fan and cable placement optimized for TUF Gaming gear, and ready for perfect cooling control via our Fan Xpert 4 software.
AMD B450 ATX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 3200MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, HDMI 2.0b, Type C and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4 Core: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS® Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 with the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture
- NVIDIA TURING™: ASUS GeForce RTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Redesigned Shroud improves cooling for multi-card configurations and chassis with limited airflow.
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan with IP5X Dust Resistance is a larger, quieter, and dust resistant fan that shifts more air.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure reliability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages to fuel Turing™’s cores.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controlsROG Thor 850W Platinum Power Supply Unit stands out with Aura Sync and an OLED display
- Aura Sync : Advanced customization with addressable RGB LEDs and Aura Sync compatibility
- OLED Power Display : Real-time power draw monitoring with OLED Power Display
- ROG Thermal Solution : 0db cooling with dustproof IP5X Wing-blade Fan and ROG heatsink design
- 80 PLUS Platinum : Built with 100% Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Sleeved Cables : For easy building and superior aesthetics
XPG SPECTRIX RGB 3000MHz
The XPG SPECTRIX D41 DDR4 RGB memory brings together outstanding performance and mesmerizing RGB lighting to give you a worthy upgrade for your system. Featuring stunning speeds the SPECTRIX D41 delivers smooth, fast gaming and overclocking, all the while supporting Intel® X299 and AMD AM4/Ryzen platforms. What’s more, with vivid RGB lighting that is compatible with a range of lighting control software, your gaming setup will outshine the competition.